- This event happened
A drink in the gardens
July 27 18:30 p.m. - 20h30
4th edition! From July 27, in a musical atmosphere, 3 wine estates will introduce you to a new selection of wine in the pontifical gardens!
The domains present (3 per evening)
- Thursday July 27: The winegrowers of Castelas, the Domaine St Pierre d'Escarvaillac and the Château des Coccinelles
- Thursday August 3: Xavier Vignon, Domaine St Pierre d'Escarvaillac and Château Bois d'Arlène
- Thursday August 10: Château Gigognan, Domaine St Pierre d'Escarvaillac and Château des Coccinelles
- Thursday August 17: Xavier Vignon, Domaine St Pierre d'Escarvaillac and Château Bois d'Arlène
- Thursday August 24: Xavier Vignon, Domaine St Pierre d'Escarvaillac and Château Gigognan
The musical atmospheres
- Thursday July 27: Resonance with DJ Benzalaza
- Thursdays August 3,10,17 and 24: Keyla
Good to know
- Duration 2 hours from 18:30 p.m. to 20:30 p.m.
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation
- The price includes: Wine tasting + 1 “nibbling” sachet
- Reservation strongly recommended. Ticket office available on site depending on the remaining places: Payment only by credit card by scanning the QR CODE of the event. Sales stop at 20 p.m.
- Possibility to buy softs or others for children (machines)
- Water fountain available
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility and strollers
- Our animal friends are not allowed
- Parking tip: Palais des Papes car park